Other great table from the Alki people in the Pyrenees. The wonderful thing about this desk is the red brush that acts as a seal to the two compartments at the top of the desk. It means that you can pass wires through it at any place and it stays neat and tidy. This has to have been one of the most touched tables that I have ever seen. As I was taking photos everyone who passed it by came up to touch and stroke it. Not surprising it is beautifully put together, silky natural wood and a perfect stiff nylon fringe. I want this for my daughter.
Also visit archiTecTsTables in these places… ‘
Tags50's aluminium art Belgium brass Brazil canada deconstructed Denmark England feminine foldaway France garden Glass Holland Ireland Irregular Italy light Location Location Location Lucas Martin marble Metal moving nautical oak outdoor oval picnic Plastic and Resin plywood Portugal recycled rosewood Spain sport Steam Punk steel three legged tools galerie USA walnut Zelouf & Bell zoomorphic
- Lennart Van Uffelen: Funcionality Kills the fun
- Galerie Secula Marzaux : a pair of shagreen side tables.
- Hella Jongerius: Sphere Table
- Zelouf and Bell: Koi Noir
- Zelouf and Bell: Gazelle desk
- Zelouf and Bell: Black Mamba
- Zelouf and Bell: Monolith, scarred and healing
- Zelouf and Bell: Dolmen
- Zelouf and Bell: Fan Desk
- Studio Makkink & Bey: Education Trestles and Easels