The steel Collage sofa table, made by Bonaldo, was inspired by a bunch of assorted old mirrors that Alain Gilles saw at a flea market, all separate yet operating together as if they were one larger object. The Collage table is in fact two pieces, one individual coffee table and one group of four atatched together, that are articulated around the higher circular table. To understand how it can move around It’s best to watch the video. My personal favourite version of this ensemble is where there is one table with copper paint, a sort of sophisticated bling.
Also visit archiTecTsTables in these places… ‘
Tags50's aluminium art Belgium brass Brazil canada deconstructed Denmark England feminine foldaway France garden Glass Holland Ireland Irregular Italy light Location Location Location Lucas Martin marble Metal moving nautical oak outdoor oval picnic Plastic and Resin plywood Portugal recycled rosewood Spain sport Steam Punk steel three legged tools galerie USA walnut Zelouf & Bell zoomorphic
- Lennart Van Uffelen: Funcionality Kills the fun
- Galerie Secula Marzaux : a pair of shagreen side tables.
- Hella Jongerius: Sphere Table
- Zelouf and Bell: Koi Noir
- Zelouf and Bell: Gazelle desk
- Zelouf and Bell: Black Mamba
- Zelouf and Bell: Monolith, scarred and healing
- Zelouf and Bell: Dolmen
- Zelouf and Bell: Fan Desk
- Studio Makkink & Bey: Education Trestles and Easels