All that this Cantori produced table by requires is a sheep-skin rug, an op-art painting and Mick and Bianca Jagger coolly lounging around it in white flared trouser suits, this photo leaves you a little hungry. What is there not to dig? It’s called the “Mondrian” table but perhaps the “Paco Raban” table would perhaps be more appropriate. I saw the groovy brushed silver leaf version which I would love to be able to wear somehow, but the 140 x 220 cm oval crystal plateau is definitely a deterrent from including it in my wardrobe. It could also be called the “Bridget Reilly” table since when you move around it there is an optical effect of the curve of the hoops that plays against the glass table top.
Also visit archiTecTsTables in these places… ‘
Tags50's aluminium art Belgium brass Brazil canada deconstructed Denmark England feminine foldaway France garden Glass Holland Ireland Irregular Italy light Location Location Location Lucas Martin marble Metal moving nautical oak outdoor oval picnic Plastic and Resin plywood Portugal recycled rosewood Spain sport Steam Punk steel three legged tools galerie USA walnut Zelouf & Bell zoomorphic
- Lennart Van Uffelen: Funcionality Kills the fun
- Galerie Secula Marzaux : a pair of shagreen side tables.
- Hella Jongerius: Sphere Table
- Zelouf and Bell: Koi Noir
- Zelouf and Bell: Gazelle desk
- Zelouf and Bell: Black Mamba
- Zelouf and Bell: Monolith, scarred and healing
- Zelouf and Bell: Dolmen
- Zelouf and Bell: Fan Desk
- Studio Makkink & Bey: Education Trestles and Easels