I found this transformed water-tank last-year, in the flea market in Saint Ouen, on the northern tip of Paris. It was discovered in a disused factory in the North of France, had it’s steel side cut out, then it was up-turned to create this fantastic riveted table. Yours for a mere €3700. Now that may seem excessive for a “found” object, but when you compare it with vintage, designer tables and one-off pieces, or calculate up all the costs, it is kind of price that they can demand.
Also visit archiTecTsTables in these places… ‘
Tags50's aluminium art Belgium brass Brazil canada deconstructed Denmark England feminine foldaway France garden Glass Holland Ireland Irregular Italy light Location Location Location Lucas Martin marble Metal moving nautical oak outdoor oval picnic Plastic and Resin plywood Portugal recycled rosewood Spain sport Steam Punk steel three legged tools galerie USA walnut Zelouf & Bell zoomorphic
- Lennart Van Uffelen: Funcionality Kills the fun
- Galerie Secula Marzaux : a pair of shagreen side tables.
- Hella Jongerius: Sphere Table
- Zelouf and Bell: Koi Noir
- Zelouf and Bell: Gazelle desk
- Zelouf and Bell: Black Mamba
- Zelouf and Bell: Monolith, scarred and healing
- Zelouf and Bell: Dolmen
- Zelouf and Bell: Fan Desk
- Studio Makkink & Bey: Education Trestles and Easels