The PicNYC table by the architect Haiko Cornelissen is currently an Internet sensation so how could architectstables not post about it. It reminds me of the time that I had a glass of retsina wine for the first (and last) time and was desperately searching for a plant to spill it into, but there was none. If I had been sitting at this table there would never have been an issue.
Also visit archiTecTsTables in these places… ‘
Tags50's aluminium art Belgium brass Brazil canada deconstructed Denmark England feminine foldaway France garden Glass Holland Ireland Irregular Italy light Location Location Location Lucas Martin marble Metal moving nautical oak outdoor oval picnic Plastic and Resin plywood Portugal recycled rosewood Spain sport Steam Punk steel three legged tools galerie USA walnut Zelouf & Bell zoomorphic
- Lennart Van Uffelen: Funcionality Kills the fun
- Galerie Secula Marzaux : a pair of shagreen side tables.
- Hella Jongerius: Sphere Table
- Zelouf and Bell: Koi Noir
- Zelouf and Bell: Gazelle desk
- Zelouf and Bell: Black Mamba
- Zelouf and Bell: Monolith, scarred and healing
- Zelouf and Bell: Dolmen
- Zelouf and Bell: Fan Desk
- Studio Makkink & Bey: Education Trestles and Easels